CT Series Batteries
The rechargeable batteries are lead-lead dioxide systems. The dilute sulfuric acid electrolyte is absorbed by separators and plates and thus immobilized. Should the battery be accidentally overcharged producing hydrogen and oxygen, special one-
way valves allow the gases to escape thus avoiding excessive pressure build-up. Otherwise, the battery is completely sealed and is, therefore, maintenance-free, leak proof and usable in any position.
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for efficient gas recombination of up to 99% and freedom from electrolyte maintenance or water adding.
- Not restricted for air transport-complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provision A67.
- UL-recognized component.
- Can be mounted in any orientation.
- Computer designed lead, calcium tin alloy grid for high power density.
- Long service life, float or cyclic applications.
- Maintenance-free operation.
- Low self discharge.
- Case and cover available in both standard and flame retardant ABS.
Application: Telecom, Uninterruptible power supply
Vision Battery USA
As one of the leading industrial battery manufacturers, we are keeping quality and environment protection first and foremost in our minds. With a proven track record of this dedication, to protect both the earth and our employees for years, has propelled us to be the industry leader in environmental protection while still maintaining the highest quality products on the market.