LFP Lithium Series Batteries
LFP Lithium Series Batteries
Vision Technology provides safe lithium iron phosphate battery solutions for motive power, telecom, energy Storage systems and UPS . The Iron-V series is Vision Group’s latest LiFePO4 battery line. It can be widely applied to any applications that need lead-acid batteries.
- Drop in Replacement for lead acid Batteries
- LiFePO4 Chemistry is the safest Lithium Iron Battery
- Longest Life. 80% Depth of Discharge reaches over 3,000 Cycles
- 15 years Floating Service Life
- Built-in BMS Protection
- Realtime Monitoring
- Cold Weather Tolerant
- Lightweight. 50-60% less weight than lead-acid equivalent.
Application: Motive Power, Marine/RV, Solar Power
- Specifically designed for hybrid power in Unstable Power Networks to overlap continues and unpredictable power blackouts.
- Space-efficiency, 100Ah only 4u height.
- Long cycling life 6,000 times cycling @ 50% [email protected]°C
- Ultra-fast re-charging time
- Excellent deep discharge performance, up to 80% capacity
- built-in BMS
- Minimize fuel and save running time on DG operated sites
- Capable of uncontrolled Partial State of Charge (PSOC) operation without running down in capacity
Vision’s LiFePO4 battery comes in industry-standard sizes, and they are designed to replace lead-acid batteries in any deep cycle application. They can replace lead-acid batteries directly, and you don’t need to replace the original lead-acid battery charging systems, or change the charging settings.
LiFePO4 batteries guarantee the highest safety and eliminate the risk of fire and explosion. The built-in BMS prevents over charge, deep discharge, and over-heating. This protection lets the battery take care of itself, making it safe and robust. State of charge (SOC) and state of health (SOH) can also be obtained to help manage the batteries throughout the entire lifecycle.
Longer Service Life
LiFePO4 batteries have the longest service life among all battery products. This new technology will provide you with 3,000 complete charge and discharge cycles at 80% DOD; whereas, normal lead-acid batteries only provide 350 cycles. LiFePO4 battery’s floating service life can reach to 15 years. The longer service life reduces battery replacement frequency and therefore lowers the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
With the integration of Bluetooth, you can obtain readings of voltage, current, temperature, and the state of charge directly from your smart phone.
LiFePO4 battery stores much more energy over its life time with less replacement needed compared with lead-acid batteries. This makes LiFePO4 battery the cheapest maintenance-free battery.
LiFePO4 batteries can charge and discharge at a high rate providing maximum versatility for all types of applications. Fast charging minimizes downtime, while full charging is possible within one hour.